The Latest HeadlinesGet the latest LaxRecords.com news delivered to you by signing up for the once-a-week newsletter.
Wagner Defensive coordinator Marc Zolchonock joined the podcast this week to take us inside lacrosse recruiting's most asked questions. We discuss several topics, including the best way for players to choose which recruiting events to attend and what the evaluation process is like for college lacrosse coaches.
Here's a full list of the questions we cover:
1. How should players pick which events to attend?
2. How do players get evaluated by college coaches?
3. Does getting noticed differ for players on the East Coast versus the Midwest, Southeast or West?
4. How early should a player start trying to get in front of a college coach (what year in high school)?
5. What non-athletic factors feature heavily in recruiting?
6. Is Walking On a thing at D-I lacrosse programs?
7. What’s the No. 1 thing a recruit can do to make themselves the most recruitable player possible?
LaxRecords.com is run by LaxRecords, Inc. (NFP) and proudly non-profit and free to use. Our mission is to digitize boys' high school lacrosse records to preserve the history of the sport. Started by Mike Loveday in 2014, LaxRecords.com relies on donations to carry out its mission and keep this website open and free. Will you give today?
It may not seem like much, but it says a lot and shows me that you genuinely like the content I put out.
Receive a monthly gift that could include:
Everything from previous tiers plus:
• quarterly exclusive t-shirt
(will start shipping once 10 people have signed up)
Make Checks Payable To:
LaxRecords, Inc. (NFP)
3238 N Central Park
Chicago, IL 60618
*To ensure LaxRecords is fiscally responsible, $10 reward levels will go into effect once 10 people have committed.